Sunday, March 04, 2012

Things just tastes better here...

I have realized in my 3rd year journey in the gorgeousness that is Europe that almost everything just seems to taste so ridiculously good. Maybe this is my way of coping without family, friends and familiar surroundings, but I am enjoying it nonetheless! Good thing my job here is to literally workout or I would come home needing to ask the flight attendant for a second seat and belt extender. 

Beware if you are dieting for the pictures that follow make me hungry and I just ate HAHA! 

 Rissotto dish at a restaurant on the lake front in Lausanne, stopped for lunch on one of my February strolls... MmmMmm Olive oil! How I love thee! 

My first and favorite cupcake (Smores flav.) from "Sweet Dreams" cupcake cafe in Lausanne. Located just a short walk from my apartment, dangerous I know, but the walk is uphill if that makes any difference. 

Ice cream from Movenpick, the famous and delicious tasty treat of Lausanne. I treated myself to this double scooper on my birthday. 

Still have not found a cup of coffee I enjoy more than the one at Cafe de Grancy... maybe its the setting but it is a true pick me up every time I stop by. 

My go to breakfast: Green Tea with Lemon, toast with a poached egg sprinkled with pepper. The eggs in Europe never fail to be beautifully orange in the center... America take notice! Orange tastes way better than yellow!

My birthday lunch and second sushi meal here in Lausanne this year. Although California sushi is practically unbeatable this comes in pretty tasty for being in a European land locked country.

A juicy steak covered in yumminess (mushroom sauce) with french fries. This is from my sponsor restaurant who never fails to give me a happy belly! *French Fries everywhere in Europe are always a brilliant yellow... another note to take USA!

Egg scramble burrito. Simple, easy and cannot forget the avocados! Although these tasty green loves of mine are not that cheap here, I cannot resist splurging on them, makes me feel at home.


Thanks for drooling with me! Don't forget to exercise today!
 God Bless! 

No comments:

Post a Comment