Friday, March 16, 2012

Cossonay... becoming Swiss Champions!?!

For those of you that have no clue what or who Cossonay is, it is the name of the village my volleyball team plays in. Therefore the club name being VBC Cossonay, check it out: http://www.vbccossonay.com/cms/ 

Cossonay is located just outside of Lausanne and my teammates come from various places located in the area. I have been thoroughly enjoying the last 2.5 months with these girls and am proud to say they are really good! So good in fact that we are undefeated in playoffs thus far . We are currently in 1st place and ahead of the second place team by 7 points. 

Check it out and follow us through our last 3 matches: http://www.volleyball.ch/?ranking_728_6390&L=1

I am sporting #15 these days and it has been treating me well!


We have our next match tomorrow, Saturday, against the second place VBC Glaronia and hope to claim another victory! This game is a big step towards becoming LNB (league B) champions and having the opportunity to move up to LNA (league A).

Thanks for your support and for reading! God Bless! 

1 comment:

  1. Good luck in your match!!

    I sure miss Switzerland!! What an awesome country!!!

    p.s. I'm gonna look up your village on the map!!! xox

    ReplyDelete