Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Mijn eerste blog... vanuit NL

About me... my name is Kiley Anne, sort of obvious I guess. I am 24 years old, as of 3 days ago and living in the Netherlands (hence the title of this). I was born in Newport Beach, CA, USA where I lived for 17 years. I then took my journey to Austin, TX riding the 'volleyball' flying carpet that has carried me to the highest peaks and back again. I spent the next 4 years in Austin having just about the grandest college experience a girl could ask for. After college I followed my volleyball career into Europe and called Switzerland home for 7 months. I went home for the summer spending most of my time in California and a bit in Texas, before again chasing my dreams back to Europe. For the last 6 months I have been in Oldenzaal, NL and loving life. I'm attempting to learn Dutch, which is not so easy, as well as seeing the sights, Berlin was beautiful!

I am starting this blog in an attempt to explore my writing skills, so all suggestions or corrections are welcome. I was having one of my many conversations with a current roommate about career options and realized I have always enjoyed writing. My major in college, health promotion and fitness, really has nothing to do with writing, but my minor was communications so hopefully this blog will not be awful. I ask that you bare with me.

Lastly, I would love input on creative topics and I'm an open book if you know the right questions to ask... so ask away :) Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment